Il B&B Percorso Verde is situated in the area of ponti, along the ancient via Francigena walked for centuries and still today , by pilgrims, next to an equipped walking path along the river Tevere (= percorso verde), in a wide flat area of Perugia rich of green and sports facilities.
The river Tevere used to mark the border here between the lands of Umbrian people ( on the left bank) and those of the Etrurians (on the right).
In close proximity
- Necropolis and Hypogeum of Volumni, an Etruscan tomb deep digged and inserted in a necropolis really precious for its relationship with the historic past. It has the fortune to have nearly all the tombs intact where the intimate essence of Perugian Etruscan people is percieved.
Beautiful sarcophagus and cineraria urnas represent highly these people disappeared more than 2000 years ago. The name of the family Velimna (Volumni in latin) è derived from the inscriptions on cineraria urnas and from the one on the jamb of the front door, that remembers Velimna brothers, founders of the tomb. 3 Km.
- Pretola Tower (XIV secolo) mightyfortified tower with a square base built on the river bank in defense of the mill and of local landowners palace. The tower was assalted also by Braccio Fortebraccio da Montone later lord of Perugia. The Ecomuseum of the RiverTiber that is here organizes many events and exhibitions. 400mt.
- Ramazzano castle, built in XII century by Ramazzani family, from where the name. The out standing battlements in the guelf style contain many halls among magnificent frescoed walls. The day view opens on the bright scenary of the fairy green and offers in the evening the intimate warmth of the powerful chimneys. Ramazzano castle, an architectonic treasure awarded by Beni Culturali, is today also a prestigious cellar and a charming scenary for banquets and events, breathing ancient history ,lived with the most modern comforts and the best technological facilities. 5 Km.
- S. Maria Maddalena church, with decorations of Guglielmo Ascanio Panicale (1929). 100mt.
- Ornari bend. 1 Km.
- Baldeschi macchia. 300 mt.
- Historic bridge on the River Tiber (XIV century)
- Villa Lemmo Rossi Scotti (1887) at Saint Petronilla. 3 Km.
- Pedestrian bridge on the River Tiber (modern architecture made of metal) called “Passerella”. 400mt
- Saint Nicola di Bari Church (XIV secolo). 1,3 km.
- Vet Faculty 4 km
- Saint Peter abbay 4 km
- Agriculture Faculty 4 km
- Saint Costanzo church 4 km
- San Domenico Cathedral 4 km
- Museo Archeologico Nazionale 5 km
- Saint Floreno church5 km
- Saint Severo Church 5 km
- Botanic garden 5 km
- Maggiore Fountain 5 km
- Etruscan arch 5 km
- Perugia aeroport – S. Egidio 5 km
- S. Lorenzo Cathedral 5 km
- Pinacoteca Galleria Nazionale of Umbria 5 km
- Corso Vannucci 5 km
- Priori Palace 5 km
- Rocca Paolina 5 km
- Saint Giuliana Church, stadium and arena 5 km
- Perugia railway station S. Giovanni bridge 3 km
- Central railway Perugia station 5 km
- Santa Maria della Misericordia Hospital (Silvestrini) 8 km
- Sunday Town 8 km
- Palazzetto dello Sport “Palaevangelisti” 7 km
- Pian di Massiano Terminal BUS and Minimetrò 7 km
- Villa Urbani library 9 km
- Umbria Fairs – Bastia Umbra 10 km
- Chocolate museum 10 km
Very close to the structure facilities such as post office, cash machine, bus stop, supermarket, restaurants, wine shops and pizzerias, sports structures and swimming pools are available.
You can reach us easily by car and very close to “superstrada E45” and in a very good position ( 4 KM) a few minutes to go to Perugia also by public transport . Assisi is only 12 km far and it takes only 15 minutes to get to Spello.